life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:35 am

"I really didn't know how it was going to work out... I just knew though, hard to explain... How did you know you liked Seth?"
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:17 am

"Honestly it was kind of love at first sight."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:41 am

Dean gave a smile, "Wow really?" He was happy to see his best friend had found someone.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:13 am

Roman nodded
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 am

"So how far have you two made it in the relationship?"
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:29 am

"What do you mean?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:45 am

"How close are you two? Are you..." Dean asked curiously.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:23 am

"We are taking things slow. We really aren't trying to rush things, but we have gotten as far as making out." He replied" How far have you and Ry gotten?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:22 am

Dean nodded before answering, "We gone all the way, I was afraid of moving too fast honestly, but Ryleigh seems really happy so I'm glad."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 am

He nodded looking at them"How does it feel for you to be settlingdown?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:08 am

"Its nice, I really enjoy caring and being with her." Dean answered.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 am

He nodded "You do know that it was a shock to find out that you were actually sticking to one girl right."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:47 am

"Yeah everybody tells me it's a shock." Dean answered.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:29 am

He nodded "she must really be special."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:40 am

"Of course she is, she's wonderful." Dean replied, "People were surprised you started dating another guy."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:45 am

Roman shrugged "I live for surprising people. Its nothing new to me, but i do know that i lpve him more than anything and im wanting to protect with my life."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:04 am

Dean nodded with a smile, "Well I'm glad for you and Seth, he needed someone like you in his life."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:21 am

"Thanks. Im happy for you and Ry. She has brought something good in you and i like it."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 am

"Oh come on I wasn't that bad before." Dean snorted softly.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:56 am

"Dean you lost your way and everything. You even said that you lost control of the real until Ry."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 am

Dean sighed, "Seth was my best friend... I was lost when he went missing on the streets..."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:38 am

"Look you don't have to explain anything to me. I'm just saying that I like seeing you happy and if she is what is making.you happy than you better keep her close."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:41 am

Dean nodded at his friend.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:52 am

Roman nodded
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:50 am

Seth woke up some hours later.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next