life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) Empty An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:13 pm

Eyes was rushed into the hospital after getting hurt during a softball game. She was sliding into the hone plate when another team mate crashed into her and she landed on her knee wrong. Lucky for her Roman was there so he rushed as fast as he could to find Seth and Dean.

Ry was crying as they loaded her up in the ambulance and rushed her to the hospital.

Roman ran to Seth and Dean's gym class

"Coach can I please speak to Rollins and Ambrose please."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:20 am

Principle Mark Calaway frowned as he walked by the gym, "Mr. Reigns what is the matter?" Mark took the care of his students seriously and he could tell something had happened.

Seth looked confused as he thought he heard Roman's voice from the front of the gym, he glanced at Dean as they waited to see what happened.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:05 am

"Sir I came to get Rollins and Ambrose. Ryleigh has been rushed to the hoapital. She got injured during the softball game and it doesn't look good." He said.
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:01 am

"What the hell happened?" asked Dean, overhearing.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:14 am

Roman looked" the other team member caught her up when she was coming into home plate and the way they hit her she landed on her knee wrong. She was crying as they loaded her up in the ambulance and that is why I rushed here to tell you and Seth," he replied
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 am

"I'm going down there with her," Dean said simply.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:22 am

Roman nodded looking at him as Seth went to the room
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Dean hurried off to be at the hospital with her.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:30 am

*at the hospital*

Ry was laying in her bed scared to death that something else is wrong with herself"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:36 am

"Ry?" asked Dean softly.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:44 am

Ry looked over with tears running down her cheeks
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:48 am

Seth could only nod as the doctor explained to him how long his sister would stay in the hospital.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 am

Ry wiped her face leaning on Dean waiting on her brother
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:16 am

Seth entered the room slowly, for a moment hoping it hadn't been true and his sister was still okay.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:55 am

Ry looked over at her be other still leaning on Dean" did they tell you?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:24 am

Seth nodded, "They told me they want to keep you here for a few days..."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:26 am

She nodded shaking" I don't want to be here by myself."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:41 am

Seth sighed softly, "Well I know we can come after classes and stay the night, but I don't know if we'll be allowed to skip classes..." He sat down in a nearby chair.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:51 am

She looked down at her leg" why did this happened to me. I never make a mistake and now I have it hurts so bad."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:21 am

"You didn't make a mistake, an injury isn't wasn't anything you could of helped." Seth said softly, "We should see if the doctor can do something about the pain..."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:11 am

Ry looked at her brother" that's not what our parents said. They said that I should have watched the other person that it's my problem ans my mistake." She said" and you know that I don't like pain medicine."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:01 pm

"Our parents of all people should know you can't always keep an eye on or control what people do... I'm the prime example of that Ry..." Seth replied, "You didn't make a mistake..." He sighed quietly, "I know you don't like it, but this is one of those times you need something for the pain."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:11 pm

She looked at her older brother" promise me that you won't leave me alone. Dean is already having a hard time getting out of academic probation and I don't want to get him into anymore trouble than I already have." She said
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:00 pm

"I can't promise that... They may make me go to classes... I mean I can ask Mr. Calaway about it, but there may be a chance I can't get out of classes..." Seth answered honestly.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:22 pm

"Seth I was talking about tonight. Hell I don't want you missing classes."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next