life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm

"Of course I'll stay here tonight! I wouldn't leave you here all alone at night, i'd never do that Ry." Seth promised his sister, taking her hand.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Injury Brings New Problems. (Ry, Dean, Seth and Roman.)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:32 pm

She nodded holding his hand.

*later that night.*

Roman and Seth were heading to the hospital when they saw Dean with his overnight bag.
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 am

Seth had his backpack on, "Hey Dean, did Mr. Calaway say you could come tonight?"

Dean nodded with a smile, "Yeah, he said I could come tonight, I have to do my homework though."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:38 am

Roman smiled" and w all know that Ryleigh is going to make sure that you get your homework done." He said with a chuckle

Ry flipped through the channels still hadn't taken anything for pain because of her being afraid of being alone.
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Dean grinned and nodded. "Yeah I know."

Seth walked into her room, "Did you take anything for the pain?"
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:31 am

Ry looked up and shook her head

Roman laughed walking into the room
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:25 am

"You need to take some Ryleigh... You've got to be in a lot of pain..." Seth said softly.

Dean paused at the doorway.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:32 am

She sighed" I was afraid to." She said.

Roman watched
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:20 am

"You should of taken something, the pain had to been too much Ryleigh..." Seth sighed, "And people say I'm stubborn..."

Dean sa his bag down.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:05 am

She rolled her eyes" I get it from you."

Roman smiled
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:04 am

Seth stuck his tongue out at his younger sister, "I'm going to get the doctor so he can get you some meds.

Dean settled on a couch in the room.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:24 am

She nodded slowly watching him walk out of the room before looking at Dean" Ambrose done you have homework to do?" She asked

Roman chuckled" damn she is quick."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:30 am

"Yes she is." Dean chuckled softly.

"Worry about your meds before Dean's school work..." Seth said as he waited for the doctor.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:24 am

She rolled her eyes" yes stubborn brother of mine." She said looking at Dean.

Roman smiled
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 am

Seth leaned against the wall, he hadn't told anyone yet, but he had gotten a call from they're parents.

Dean looked out the window.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:15 am

Typically looked" so how did all three of you manage to get to cone here and stay with me?" She asked

Roman looked at Seth
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:40 pm

"Mr. Calaway gave us permission to stay the night with you, he's really understanding about it." Seth answered.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:58 pm

She nodded. Looking Dow.
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:47 am

Seth frowned worriedly, "What's wrong sis?" He asked her.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:58 am

"Just in some pain."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:39 am

Seth nodded before watching as the doctor came in with the pain meds.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:29 am

Ry nodded looking at the doctor taking the meds
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:59 am

Seth settled down in a chair as he watched her.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:16 am

She finished and laid back against the bed
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:50 am

Seth chatted with the doctor for a few moments before sitting again.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next