life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:20 am

She smiled" your welcome Ambrose." She said as he put her down
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:23 pm

"She said if I can pass the next four tests, that I should have a high enough grade to pass the class even if I flub the final."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:32 am

She nodded" so I'm guessing that I am going to be helping you study for the next four test."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:35 am

"If you don't mind, I mean..."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:45 am

"No I don't mind. I'm actually looking forward to it."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3