life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

Post by Dean Ambrose Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 am

Within minutes, a knock at her door.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fooling Around with the current bad boy of her Dreams. (Ryleigh/Dean)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:56 am

Ry had changed into something comfortable and she opened the door smiling "come on in troublemaker."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:59 am

"So how much trouble did she give you?" asked Dean as he walked in.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:02 am

"None at all since I am her favorite student." She said shrugging shutting the door and sitting down on her bed
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:30 am

"I swear she hates me. Mr. O'Riley is way better."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:41 am

She laughed" Dean your not the easiest of people to get along with, but I still think that your pretty cute and smart."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:56 am

He grinned slightly. "Don't let your brother hear you say that."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:59 am

"Seth is a big big who can handle what ever may comes." She said shrugging sitting down on the bed" Plus I see it as its time for me to get out there and make something special happen."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am

"You deserve the best, I hope you know that."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:06 am

She smiled "sometimes I don't feel like it. I guess it's because of me being smart and never making a mistake."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:10 am

"You deserve someone who will give you the world, and more if you asked."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:12 am

Ry looked at Dean" you have been so soft." She said" but thanks."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:15 am

"I have my moments," he said with a shrug.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:17 am

She smiled" well I like the softer side of Dean Ambrose. Don't get me wrong the tougher side is awesome and everything, but you softer side is something special."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:36 am

"Well, not everybody gets to see it."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:02 am

"So why an I so special m?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:56 am

"You just are."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:21 am

She smiled as they got to work on him fixing his grade

*couple house later.*

Ry watched Dean work really hard to have everything right
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:29 am

He stared down at the list of precedents, trying to memorize them all for his test later that week.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 am

She smiled getting up and getting them something to drink
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:13 am

His eyes stayed on his book.
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:01 am

She smiled watching him from the kitchen area. She was happy that she could help.

*a week later.*
Ry was walking out of her math class when she felt someone's arms wrap around her picking her up "Dean what are you doing?" She asked when she saw the excitement on his face
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:00 am

He spun her around. "I passed the test!"
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

She smiled" that's great. See I told you that you could do it."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Ambrose Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:19 am

"Thank you so much for the help."
Dean Ambrose
Dean Ambrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next