life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Nice Evening With. His Love. (Dean/Ryleigh)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Nice Evening With. His Love. (Dean/Ryleigh)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Nice Evening With. His Love. (Dean/Ryleigh)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 am

She nodded looking down at the food.
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

A Nice Evening With. His Love. (Dean/Ryleigh)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Nice Evening With. His Love. (Dean/Ryleigh)

Post by Seth Rollins Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 am

Dean also brought over some bread and soda for them.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 am

She smiled as she started eating
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:57 am

Dean started on his own plate of food.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:30 am

"This is amazing
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:41 am

"Thank you." Dean said softly as he smiled.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:46 am

"Your wrlcome." She said wiyh a smile
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:01 am

Dean smiled softly, she seemed to be enjoying herself.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:25 am

*After dinner*

Ryleigh and Dean sat talking about their relationship and everything seemed to be gping good. Ry knew she had to tell him what the doctor found out and why she hasnt been very active. "Dean i have something to tell you and i dont know how your going to take so im jusy going to tell you. I love you and i want to be with you and afyer i tell ypu this i hope you still feel the same abput me." She said before taking a breathe "Im pregnant."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:49 am

Dean almost couldn't believe his ears, he smiled widely after few moments, "I'm going to be a dad?" He asked excitedly, he couldn't believe it.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:57 am

She looked at him and nodded" Yeah your going to be a dad. Your not mad about i" She asked "and before you ask Mr. Callaway knows everything already I just need to know where we go from here?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:37 am

"Why would I be mad about having a kid?" Dean asked confused. "Go from here?"
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:39 am

"I don't know Dean. Maybe because we aren't out of high school yet. Your parents reaction. I know what my parents said because the school called them." She said "Meaning relationship wise."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:43 am

"I don't give a crap what my folks think Ry, we're not that close." Dean replied, "Well you wanted the break... What do you want to do now?"
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:56 am

"Dean I want to be with you I just told you that, but what I am scared of is the baby getting called a vast are and other things." She said" so I have been running things through my head and the only thing that sticks out is marriage."
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:59 am

Dean ran a hand through his hair, he could understand her line of thought, but he was hoping to perpose on his own terms.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:39 am

She watched him before getting up and going to the bathroom. She felt like she was rushing him into something he wasn't ready for
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:57 am

Dean sighed quietly before running a hand through his hair.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:34 am

Ry washed her face before walking out and sitting at the other end of the couch" I'm not asking you to stay if you don't want to. You can have your freedom and I can take of this baby alone. I didn't mean to bring up the whole marriage thing I mean we are only kids about to have a kid. I'm sorry I even suggested that." She said before getting and going for the door when he grabbed her by the hand and pulled her back to him leaning down and kissing her softly and deeply. She held onto him until he broke the kiss and she looked up at him
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:30 am

Dean looked down at her, "I love you."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:48 am

"I love you too." She replied still holding onto him
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:00 pm

"If you thinks its the only way then we're getting married."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:08 pm

She looked at him and nodded
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Dean nodded, "Alright."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:27 pm

She looked at him" So am I staying here tonight?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next