life just doesn't begin until you're in
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth) Empty Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth)

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Seth nervously held onto his backpack as he stood outside his family's home, Ryleigh had talked him into coming back to spend the holiday weekend with their parents. He knocked on the door, praying that his sister would be the one to answer the door.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth) Empty Re: Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth)

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:07 pm

Ryleigh rolled her eyes at her parents fussing already about Seth coming, but a he wasn't turning her back on her brother like they did. She limped to the door and opened it smiling at her brother" hey.,"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth) Empty Re: Letting It All Out ( Ryleigh & Seth)

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:18 pm

"Hey Ry..." Seth said with a nervous smile. "How has your leg been today?"

Nathan Rollins looked at the door when he heard the voice of of his son, he frowned, why had Ryleigh made a fuss about Seth coming back.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:28 pm

"Still sore, but getting better." She said with a shrug before hugging her brother.

Rebecca Rollins looked at him before walking out just to see her son" well Seth your looking like hell. " she replied

"Mom.' Ry said
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:39 pm

Seth started to hug his sister back before stopping at the words from his mother, "Hello mother... Nice to see you haven'y changed..." He hated the cold words from her.

Nathan looked at Seth, "Watch your tone towards your mother Seth..." Looked like he was still a trouble maker.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:46 pm

"Wait no. Dad you can't talk to him like that. He didn't do or say anything put of the way."

"Ryleigh shut up. Now that you brought your troublemaker brother back here because you wanted him I get to talk to him how ever I chose." She said" So are you still hanging around that dirty trashy Ambrose kid?" She asked

"Don't talk about Dean like that." Ry said
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:00 pm

"Ryleigh don't talk back to your mother." Nathan gave his daughter a warning.

"Yes mother I'm still hanging around my best friend..." Seth looked at his mother. "I normally stay will him every holiday when I can't stay with my boyfriend."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:06 pm

"No. Mother will not talk about my boyfriend that way." She said knowing that they didn't know about her dating Dean.

"Your what?!" She snapped" you see Nathan our son has ruined our daughter. She is now dating the one that has caused so much trouble." She said

"Damnit mother. Stop blaming Seth. He hasn't done anything wrong it's you two as parents that have done everything wrong. Your so judgemental when it comes to things. So what Seth is gay that doesn't make him anymore less than human. I'm bit turning my back on my brother. He was there for me when I got hurt unlike you." She snapped
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:15 pm

"Ryleigh you have no right to raise your voice at your mother or swear at her!" Nathan snapped at her.

Seth swallowed hard and gently pulled on her arm, "Ry just let it go..." He wasn't going to see his sister tossed out like he had been. "Go sit down before you strain your leg..." He needed to talk to their parents.

Nathan glared at his son, he knew his son was the cause of all the problems and he wished Ryleigh saw it.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Ry looked at her brother" No. I'm tired of them treating you like your nothing Seth. Your their son too." She said before going up to her room

"Why have you taken her to the dark side with you?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:31 pm

"I haven't taken her to the dark side... I look out for her, she's the only family that looks after me..." Seth answered as he looked at his mother. "I'm honestly surprised you let her bring me back for the weekend... Thought you guys pretended I wasn't real..." He let out a hint of bitterness.

Nathan scowled. "Don't use that tone young man."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:35 pm

"We really didn't have much of a choice in the matter since she wasn't going to let us not invite you." A he replies" I haven't seen so many pictures in her room since she has been born. And yes you have taken her away from her goals. She concentrates on helping you and Dean than her own goals. Look what happened to her sports career." She said
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:22 am

"I haven't taken her away from her goals! She got hurt, that wasn't anything I or Dean did. It was an accident, something that couldn't be helped at all." Seth replied with a glare. "You care only about how well she does in sports! You never care about how she does as a person..."

Nathan snorted at his son, "Don't tell us how we treat Ryleigh. We care a lot about her, she was good before you came back into her life Seth. You make her rebel, you think you wouldn't want her to make your mistakes."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:35 am

Ry heard enough" Both of you need to lay off of ny brother. I'm glad he came back because he has made me feel more loved than you two have in along time. I haven't been happy in along time and now that I am I'm not going to allow you to take it away from me." She said standing in front of her brother
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:57 am

Nathan looked at his daughter, why did she have to stand up for him. "Your brother is a troublemaker Ryleigh, we had your brother leave for a reason..."

Seth swallowed hard, biting back a bitter remark. He almost hated his father in that moment, they had kicked him out.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:57 am

"Yeah you always have a reason for doing things dad. How about the time you hit me because I lost one game. I know you and mom are controlling but your not going to tair me apart from my brother. You know that saying where twins can feel when the other is hurting or in trouble? Well parents of mine when you kicked him our I felt something every day because I knew something was wrong with my twin ans I swore to myself that of I found him again that I wasn't letting him go. Now I'm not letting him go because he is my family weather you want him here or not." She snapped holding onto her brother.

"Ryleigh your so much better than him and maybe if you heard why we kicked him out then you would see." Rebecca said

Ry shook her head" it doesn't matter to me why you guys DoD what you did to him because it's not going to change the fact that I'm staying with my brother. In fact I'm done with this." She replied before looking at Seth" I'm so sorry that I asked you to come back here big brother. I have my stuff packed up and I talked to Dean and Roman they are meeting us at the school and said we could spend the rest of the holiday with them. So do you want to go?"
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:36 pm

"Your under eighteen young lady, you are not allowed to move out! You will not throw away yours, your mothers and my hard work for the that trouble maker!" Nathan growled. "Maybe you'll see the light when you hear why we kicked him to the street."

Seth glared at his father, "Yeah threw me to fend for myself, not caring if i froze or starved to death!" He looked at his sister, "I only had one thing left here and if your really leaving then I have nothing left her Ry."
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:40 pm

Ry looked at her father" dad I mag be under 18 but the law says that I can leave at 16. So I'm leaving with the only family I have left." She said taking her brothers hand and walking out the front door
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Nathan started to storm after them, "Stop right now!" He reached to grab her arm, still determined now to lose his promising daughter to her wild brother.

Seth let his sister start to lead the way out of the house.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:00 pm

Ry made it outside with her brother just to be grabbed by her father and she twisted around decking him right in the face which caused them both to fall.

Roman and Dean pulled up just in time to see Ryleigh on the ground after hitting her father
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Seth hurried back to help his sister up, angry his father had made her fall.

Nathan growled and swung at Seth.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Roman got out and tackled Nathan before helping Seth get Ry to the car
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:17 pm

Seth focused on getting Ryleigh into the car, ignoring the pain from where the punched connected.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryleigh Rollins Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:29 am

Roman put her in the back with Dean before checking in Seth
Ryleigh Rollins
Ryleigh Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Rollins Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:28 am

Dean carefully checked on Ryleigh.

Seth winced as he softly touched his own jaw.
Seth Rollins
Seth Rollins

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next